Wednesday, December 29, 2010





















HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO YOU AND YOURS!












I hope this holiday season finds you blessed beyond measure. Some happenings around my little corner of the world finds the holidays in full swing! From making sweet treats to enjoying the holiday happiness with the little ones. I've enclosed pictures of part of the 27 dozen cookies that I prepared for customers, and the office cookie exchange. I made caramel apples for all of my co-workers and some extras for family and friends.












You can also find me having fun on Christmas morning with my newphew and his new horse Lucky! His GreatGrand parents suprised him with a rocky horse for Christmas and his Aunty had to get on and ride!












Seasons Greetings to All and A Prosperous New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment